CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13

She's 5


Well, on Wednesday my baby girl officially turned five. I still can't believe that she is 5.

Here are some pictures of my little girl through the years....





My daughter has got spunk, lots of spunk. She's my dress wearing, Star Wars and Batman loving princess. She speaks her mind, she knows what she wants, and she tries hard to achieve it.

She is full of energy and is always on the go. She is inquisitive and loves to learn. She loves to dance around the house. She changes clothes constantly.

She loves to get a rise out of people. Although she pesters her two-year-old brother quite a bit, she still shows her tender side with him at times. She has such a caring heart.

She can be sassy, my little girl. She loves to laugh and to make others laugh. Her laugh is infectious. She loves animals. She loves to paint.

My little girl is going to achieve great things someday, because she doesn't take no for an answer.


Happy Birthday Princess.