CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15

Updates and Photos

Again, too much time has passed since a post. I am such a busy gal these days. I am so sorry. I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend. The baby and I took a 5 hour road trip to visit a friend of mine over the holiday weekend. My hubby stayed home with the two older kiddos. While at my friend's house, we took some photos of the baby boy.





It was so nice to get away from the day to day. I even got to take a 3 hour long nap one afternoon. I haven't gotten to do that in a looooooong time. When I came back home, I discovered that my husband had cleaned the entire house. It was spotless and I mean SPOTLESS. He mopped, vacuumed, made beds, organized, had scented candles burning.....the whole shebang. It was a lot of work, because some of the rooms were MESSY!! Isn't he wonderful?

Today, the miss got her school pictures back. I wasn't expecting them to turn out well. She had gotten her hair chopped off the night before, since she has cut it herself too many times and it was all uneven. It was also very windy that day and the photos were taken outside. When I saw her picture today, I had little tears in my eyes. I love it, I absolutely love it. Do you wanna see it, do you?



Okay I have to run for now. I promised the kiddos that we would go to a nearby play place. I will write more soon, I promise!!!