CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7

So Sorry

I am so sorry that I haven't written in a few days. I have been sick and with three little ones to contend with each day, I haven't been getting any better. In fact, every day I would wake up feeling worse than I had the day before.
Yesterday was by far the worst day. I didn't want to move, and so I sat on the recliner most of the morning, while my children had full run of the house.
I could hear the mister as he took a box of Triscuits, dumped them all over the family room and then proceeded to jump all over them. And, I just sat there, not hollering for him to stop, because it would hurt my throat. I actually didn't care, because it was keeping him busy, right?
Yes, yesterday was tough.
My good friend, Tiffany, called me though, and it's almost like she could sense that things weren't well, and she prayed for me. She prayed that my kids would be calm, mellow and would behave so that I could take it easy. And you know, after that, they were.
When I woke up this morning, I was feeling worse, and my wonderful friend, Sara, stole my two older kids, and I was able to take a 3 hour long nap. I feel MUCH better and I think that tomorrow will be a great day.
I can't believe that I have had this horrible cold, sore throat and neck pain for 5 days now. But, then again, I don't take care of myself like I should, so I guess that could be a big part of it.
Thankfully, I am on the mend....and maybe I can start getting better about blogging more often with posts that are actually fun to read. That is the plan, at least.