CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31

My Joyful Journal #2

Oh my, it's been a few days since I last posted, huh? So sorry. I am busy, busy lately.




I am thankful for... Getting to spend time at Tiff's last night. We were able to chit chat and watch an awesome movie. The kids and I also crashed there last night, which made for a fun morning. It was a nice break from the norm.

From the kitchen...the baby boy is cooing and laughing. Oh how I love him so.

I am Hoping...that I can start working 6 hours a day for 6 days, leaving Sundays free. I would like Sundays to be a family day for now on, where after church, lunch and nap time, we all as a family do something together....... walks around the neighborhood, playtime at the park, movies...heck maybe even pop some popcorn and watch football.

This Week's Verse........
Proverbs 3:3(New International Version)

3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.