CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 2

Random

So, I was tagged by Casual Friday Everyday to tell you seven random things about myself, so here goes.

1. Nobody, except for close friends and loved ones can guess my age correctly. This is most likely due to the fact that I look 19. I recently had a stranger tell me that I looked awfully young to be a wife and mother of 3. I asked them how old they thought I was, and they told me..."definitely no older than 19".
In fact, let's play a game....
If you aren't a close friend or loved one, take a shot at it. That picture to the left was taken last week.
Maybe if you guess correctly, there will be a prize.
But, NO CHEATING by reading old posts.

2. I have never cracked my knuckles, well, purposefully that is. I can't stand the sound of knuckles cracking and I refuse to ever willingly crack mine. If you are in the same room as I am and start cracking your knuckles, I will probably ask you to stop. Oh, that sound gives me the chills.

3. I met my husband during our senior year of high school on America Online. Yep, it's true.
Wanna see a picture of us from High School???


4. When I purchase a Wendy's Frosty, I put it in the freezer and then eat it the next day.... it's the only yummy way to eat a frosty!

5. I probably drink at least 4 cans of Pepsi a day. My poor body is longing for water, but I am not a big fan of water. When I am pregnant though, I am much better about my water consumption.

6. I say, "seriously" and "geez oh pete" about a bagillion times a day.

7. I always love when Jerry Maguire happens to be on T.V. It is a sentimental movie for the hubby and I, since it was the first movie we ever saw together..... (that is a hint for you, to help with number 1).

If you'd like to do this fun little meme, then consider yourself tagged.