CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23

My Joyful Journal #1



I found the Joyful Journal over at Danielle's.

She was inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook.




I am thankful for...The Way of Agape Bible Study that started up at church. It is wonderful!!!

From the kitchen... I hear the sounds of the miss painting away. She is currently singing while she paints...her lyrics are: "painting forever today...today...today....forever...painting forever today"

I am Hoping...that we can finally start getting back to church again, beginning tomorrow. Since the baby boy was born, we haven't been attending frequently. And I can already see how our absence is effecting us.

Something New.....I listened to the soon to be released album by Ayiesha Woods, and it is WONDERFUL!
Wanna Listen?? (I especially like the songs, "Fight" and "New Beginnings")


I will be reviewing it soon over at 5 Minutes for Mom and giving a few copies away. So stay tuned.

This Week's Verse........

8 The end of a matter is better than its beginning,
and patience is better than pride.

Ecclesiastes 7:8 (New International Version)