CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9

My Life Story

Well, Miss Sara tagged me for the life story meme. I am to come up with my life story in only 6 words.
I actually found this to be quite easy.
And my 6 words are.....
Drum roll please..............

"I want to leave a legacy"

Meaning, that in my life, I want to touch lives. I want to instill values in my kids. I want to show Christ's love in my words and actions.
I want my life story to be seen in the legacy that I leave.

My six words are taken from the song, "Legacy", by Nichole Nordeman.

"I want to leave a legacy
How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough
To make a mark on things?
I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy and grace who
blessed your name unapologetically
And leave that kind of legacy"