CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5

Silly Survey

1.Has anyone ever made you so mad you punched something?
I've come pretty close, but instead of punching my brother, who made me mad, I threw his spaghetti all over him. It's a long story!

2.Have you been to both Disney Land and Disney World?
I went to Disneyworld when I was 2 and I've been to Disneyland dozens of times.

3.What is the highest number of animals you’ve owned at one time?
Just one, I think.

4.Have you ever kissed your grandma on the lips?
Of course!

5.What is your favorite car of all time?
Hmmm, that's tough! I loved the brand new Suburban I rented when I took the day care kids to the zoo. It had leather seats and a dvd player. But, if you want like a hot sports car or something, I think I'll choose the Aston Martin Vanquish in black or pewter.

6.Have you ever broken a tooth while eating something?
Honestly, I was chewing gum in 1998, at the now hubby's parent's house, and I bit down on one of my front bottom teeth and it hurt real bad, made a loud noise and became very, very loose, like it was going to fall out. The dentist had to bind it to the other tooth. Very strange.

7.Do you dress in a “style” like ‘preppy’ or ‘goth’?
I am a bit trendy, but I like to be conservative too.

8.If you ran into Bob Barker what would you say to him?
I don't know if I'd say anything to him.

9.Do you sleep with a fan on at night?
Yes. I like to have the fan going, so I can cuddle under the comforter and stuff and not be too hot.

10.Can you bench press your own weight?
Don't think so.

11.Have you ever created a survey for myspace or another blog?
Once, yes.

12.What is scarier, being chased or being mugged?
Mugged.

13.Where is the worst place you have worked?
Sandola's at the Hyatt. Simply because they took advantage of me and kept prolonging the training period. I worked a rehearsal dinner...a huge one with one other waiter. And I worked my butt off. And since I was training, I made no money...just my hourly $2.50 or something wage and then the guy I worked it with, kept the whole tip. THE WHOLE TIP!!!!

14.Do you know every word of the national anthem? Do you know the name of it?
Of course I know every word to it. Do you know how many times I have performed the National Anthem, Star Spangled Banner, with choirs and things?

15.Do you work out regularly?
I would love to. I really enjoy working out. It's just hard to find the time. By the time the kids are in bed and everything, I am just exhausted. I worked out when I was preggers with the mister, and I need to start that routine again with this baby.
I do love going to the gym though. I like to use weight machines.

16.Do you know the full name of the first person you kissed?
Yes I do.

17.Can you touch your toes?
Yes.

18.Does anything scare you?
I don't like spiders.

19.What’s your middle name?
Kristin

20.Have you ever snuck out of the house as a child?
Nope

21.Do you drink, and if so, what age was your first drink?
I think I was 20 when I had my first drink. I don't really drink now..maybe on a special occasion, or if I have an urge for a mudslide or something at a restaurant.

22.Can you hold your breath under water for 1 minute?
Probably

23.If you had to guess, how much do you pay in hair upkeep cost per month? Since, I don't make the money I used to make in Arizona, my monthly hair upkeep is just the cost of my shampoo and conditioner.

24.Can you drive stick shift?
Never have.

25.Would you go into a burning building if you heard a child screaming inside?I might, yes.

26.Does anyone in your life have more than 5 tattoos?
I dunno.

27.Have you done any drugs before, and if so, which ones?
Nope, never.

28.Have you been or are you married?
I am married

29.If you had to wear only one kind of shoes for the rest of your life, what kind would they be?
I guess I would choose a tennis shoe, because it's hard to hike, walk in snow, or work out in flip flops, which would be my preference.

30.Are you a lover or a fighter? Lover, but if you get me in a fight, watch out. I can have a temper.

31.If you could have any super power, what would you want?
The ability to heal disease.

32.Is there any movie that you WILL NOT watch?
Hostel

33. Red or Blue?
Blue

34.What 1 material possession could you “not live without” as they say?
My computer, definitely.