CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 19

Thursday Thirteen


As some of you know, I run a day care out of the house. I do a curriculum with the kids that I found online called Letter Of The Week. I am responsible for coming up with their activities and crafts, although the curriculum makes great suggestions. I wanted to share with you 13 sites I have found for some great, fun and free crafts, templates and coloring sheets.

1. Brightly Beaming Resources
This is the site where I found the free curriculum that I use with the kids at my in home day care.
It was designed by a home schooling mom. The one I am using introduces one letter each week and incorporates math science, music, social studies and a Bible lesson.

2. First School This has great crafts and coloring sheets

3. Danielle's Place
Tons of crafts and activities. Also a huge section of themed Bible lessons along with crafts. There are even Bible lessons associated with each letter of the alphabet and each one comes with a handwriting practice sheet for the letter. Some of the printable templates and things are free. For others, you can pay a small fee to become a member and receive access.

3. DLTK'S
Lots of awesome crafts and coloring sheets for all sorts of themes

4. Sesame Street Coloring Pages

5. Coloring Book Fun
Many licensed character coloring pages

6. Free Printables
85 free printables with all sorts of themes ranging from weather to Paul Bunyan

7. Everything Preschool
Many themes and each one includes Songs, Books, Art, Games, Science, Coloring Pages and more.

8. Fingerplays
Tons of finger plays that you can do with the kiddos

9. Alphabites
Tons of activities to do for each letter of the alphabet.

10. Little People Coloring sheets

12. Little Mermaid coloring pages
Will be in high demand since the movie just came out.

13. Best Book Alphabet
Tons of crafts and printables for each letter of the alphabet