CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 13

Thank Goodness It's Friday

This was a long week and I feel that it went very slowly. I am feeling much better..although not 100%. I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Hopefully I can sleep in a bit tomorrow. We'll see. Steve found out that he has really bad muscle spasms in his neck. They gave him a shot and then prescriptions for percoset, valium, a steroid and two different muscle relaxers. So hopefully he will feel better soon.

I thought I'd share some pictures I have taken over the past two weeks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am going to try to post more ramblings later. For now, I have to run