CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 20

Thursday Thirteen

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Banner courtesy of Chaotic Home

Thirteen cartoons and tv shows that I enjoyed as a kid
There is a link to a video clip of each one. Enjoy the 80's nostalgia.

1. Dumbo's Circus
Watch the intro here


2. Get Along Gang
Do you remember it?


3. Zoobilee Zoo


4. Wuzzles
Intro


5. Duck Tales
WOO OOO


6. Shirt Tales
Do you remember this one?


7. Jem
Truly outrageous


8. Fraggle Rock
Let the music play down in Fraggle Rock


9. Kids Incorporated
I wanted to be on this show sooo badly


10. Rainbow Brite
I loved the show and had tons of Rainbow Brite toys


11. Punky Brewster
Intro here...she's so cute


12. My Little Pony Tales
Intro

13. Mickey Mouse Club (Did you know Ryan Gosling was in it?) I just found that out. I used to beg my parents to let me audition for this show. Every now and then they'd show audition information at the end of the episodes. Always wanted to be on it.
Season 4 Intro
A skit
A song

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!