CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 2

I surrender

So, I wave my white flag and give up. Yesterday was the first day in a while that I didn't have any contractions. But I have had other signs that things are beginning, starting to happen, so Kate and I thought we would try to help things along by walking. So, walking we did...and lots of it. We first went and walked around the mall for two hours. And I mean we walked around the mall..around and around and around without stopping. We didn't go into stores, we just walked around the main mall area. We estimate it was a good 3 miles we walked. Then, at around 8:00 P.M., I walked maybe about a mile outside. The weather was gorgeous. It had rained earlier in the day, so it was just so beautiful outside. Then miss Kate and I walked to Blockbuster. It is a mile away from our house. So, that was a 2 mile walk. And I started having some slight contractions for an hour last night before falling asleep. And the baby was lower than before. So, I thought maybe this was the start of something. But, just like every night, they went away. So, this morning, the only sensations I am feeling are my overly sore legs. So, I give up. Now, I will just patiently wait on the little baby. Kate did take some pictures yesterday of each of us and the whole family, but it was so very windy and rainy and only a couple came out somewhat good. I don't have them on my computer yet. Once I get them, I promise to post them for you.