CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 25

The Miss

Here are several pictures that Kate took of the miss while DH and I were in the hospital.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


She sure is cute I tell ya. The other day, she was playing and she started counting. She counted all the way up to fifteen, all by herself. I was quite impressed. She must have a great day care teacher. :o)

She has also started to play an instrument. Well, kind of. She uses her spoon. She puts the handle of the spoon in her mouth, moves her fingers up and down the handle and hums. I asked her what instrument she was playing, and her response was, "I play frumpet." Apparently we have a trumpet player in the making.

She's a doll.