CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 28

EDITED!!!! VIDEO ADDED!!!Friday's Feast

I decided to take part in a Friday's Feast today.
So, here goes:

Appetizer
What's the funniest dream you can remember having?

-Honestly, I only ever remember the scary dreams. There are times that if I have unresolved issues, I dream about them until they are resolved in real life. Like once, my car was stolen and I just knew it was by one of my co-workers at a Real Estate firm I worked at. I was just out of High School and for some reason this girl hated me. There were many reasons why I suspected her. My car was found the next day and nothing was wrong with it, except some clothes in my car were taken. I kept dreaming that I confronted her about it. I quit my job there and began to work for a Title Company in the same building. The gal also quit and got a job at an insurance company on the second floor of the same building. A few months later, I bumped into her in the bathroom. She said hi and asked me how I was. I responded that I was well and then I asked her what she had been up to and if she had stolen any cars lately. That was that. I then left. But, I didn't dream about it anymore.

Soup
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

Well, according to blogthings I am:
You Are a Golden Retriever Puppy

Tolerant, fun-loving, and patient.
You are eager to please - and attached to your frisbee.


Salad
Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."


I attempt math. I have always struggled with math, well, except for algebra. In fact, I have yet to take any college math courses, because I know that it will be a struggle and I hate not being able to do something. Soon, I will have to give in and take it, but I know it won't be pretty.

Main Course
Name two things that need to be done, but you are procrastinating in completing.


Putting all of the clean clothes away

Picking up the playroom downstairs.

Dessert
When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?


I am not one to try many new things. Once I know what I like, I stick to it. However last year, I did do one very new thing, something I never thought I would do. One, I am terrified of heights and Two, I am just a big chicken. I went to The Royal Gorge with Kate and her family. At the Royal Gorge is a Skycoaster that takes you 1200 feet above the Arkansas river at speeds of 50 mph+. Kate's sister, Kellee, had been on it and asked Kate and I to go on it with her. I decided not to think about it and just do it. It was terrifying. Fun, but terrifying...... and I don't think I'd do it again.

Here's a video from it. I couldn't get the sound to convert. Too bad..it's funny. But basically, I say I am terrified of heights, why am I on this thing. Kate asks if I should pray. So I yell, Dear God please keep us safe. Kellee laughs at us and just says Hi to her mom, who is watching below. On our way up, I am shaking my head and saying, I don't want to do this. Kate says she can feel my arms shaking. Kellee is just all excited and laughing. Then when we start going, we are all screaming. I start to like it and spread my arms out. Kellee is laughing. Kate is crying. Kellee asks Kate if she is crying and then says she can't believe Kate is crying. After we soar out there a few times, I yell out, "can we be done now?" Then they tell us we can pull on the rope...ending the ride..next time through. I shout out, YES!