CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 30

Word Meme

So, I saw this meme on another blog and decided that I wanted to do it. So, here goes.
It's a word association meme where I am to write what the words mean to me.

Buttercup: Buttercup reminds me of two things. First it reminds me of the flower. We had them all over our yard in connecticut and I remember we, as kids, would pick them and rub them under our chins. I remember that if something happened when you did that, it meant something. But I can't remember what it was that it was to do or what it meant. The other thing Buttercup reminds me of, is a book I used to read as a kid with the title Buttercup. It was about a bunny who was scared of the dark and the scary figures she thought she was seeing.

Bookstore: I love going to bookstores, not that I do it a whole lot. But I do love them. I could spend hours in a bookstore and chilling out in the cafe with a book and sipping some coffee. I also enjoy buying books for other people.

Pasta: Pasta makes me think of my family on my mom's side. My grandma came over to the U.S. from Italy as a little girl. When I was a kid, she'd make us her homemade chicken parmagian all of the time. My mom also makes homemade spaghetti sauce. She'd cook it in a huge pot and then fill tons of tupperware containers with it and freeze it. We ate pasta all of the time. I love Italian food.

Inspiration: I like this word. There is just so much power in it. Every day we have an opportunity to lead a life of inspiration. To inspire others. To inspire our children toward their dreams.