CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 26

Stand In The Rain

I was just recently introduced to the new Superchick song, Stand In The Rain. I wish that I could find an mp3 of it so you could hear it. Anyway, I love...LOVE the song. First of all, here are the lyrics.....

Superchic[k] - Stand In The Rain
From the album Beauty From Pain 1.1

She never slows down
She doesnt know why
But she knows that when shes all alone
It feels like its all coming down

She wont turn around
The shadows are long
And she fears if she cries that first tear
The tears will not stop raining down

Chorus:
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when its all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You wont drown
And one day whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

She wont make a sound
Alone in this fight with herself
And the fears whispering
If she stands, shell fall down

She wants to be found
The only way out is through everything
Shes running from
Wants to give up and lie down

Now, awhile back, this was me......standing in the rain. I was hurting a lot. My heart was heavy. I was lost, confused, torn. This wasn't too long ago. But through it all, I held onto the faith, the hope, the knowledge that everything would turn out to be okay...that I would be blessed...that happiness would soon come....that sunshine would break in through the clouds. And right now, today, I can tell you that it is so true. The work that God can do, is amazing....amazing....what was lost was found.....it was!

So, if you are in the rain....continue to stand. The sun is coming. LOL..reminds me of that song..here comes the sun..do do do do..here comes the sun and I say, it's alright.