CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 29

PICTURES

Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks and a few from the baby shower today.
You know the drill, click on each thumbnail to view the picture in a much larger size.

the miss playing during the Earth Day cleanup.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


The miss and a day care kiddo after snack time
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Look G.G., The miss is wearing the dress you got her. It sure is adorable.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


The miss looking at the fish during the baby shower for Kellee.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


getting tickled
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Miss and Ginger
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Okay, these are not thumbnails, but just the pictures themselves.
And they are the belly shots. That is me with Kate's sister, Kellee. She is due June 9th.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Don't you just love hideous maternity pants? My other pair don't cover up my belly and I would never have done a shot with my belly like that in the other pants. So, I guess it's your lucky day. (I don't like that picture though!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting