CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14

Cookies and Valentines - 5,076 Miles Apart

Day 41

Celebrating Valentine's Day 5,076 miles apart.


Good Morning Valentine! - 9:00 A.M. Germany


My morning was spent getting ready for my troop's first booth sale. I had to load up the car with cases and cases of cookies, get plenty of change and gather all the necessities, like our fun poster and Valentine's Tinsel. Unfortunately, my photo for the day was taken MUCH later in the afternoon.

Here are two of my Daisies. It was such a treat watching my troop sell cookies. They had so much fun with it and they were so stinking cute!


Selling Cookies - 1:25 P.M. Colorado


Learn more about 5,076 Miles Apart. Visit my partner in crime, Sara.

This is Our inspiration.