CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26

Top Ten Tuesday

I am loving posting a photo every morning as part of the 5,076 Miles Apart project with my friend, Sara.

But lately I have felt like I have been neglecting the actual art of blogging. It really has to do with the fact that I have been SUPER busy. So I thought a meme would be a great way to get back to chatting. Yes, it is cheating a little, but it's better than nothing, right?

So this morning I will take part in Top Ten Tuesday. Today's topic: (drumroll please)


Top Ten Things I Would Like To Be If I Could Not Be A Homosapien -
  • 1.Canary
  • Oh to just sing and fly all day long! It couldn't get better than that. I wouldn't want to be a caged canary though. I would want to be free. 
  • 2. Wild Horse
  • I love horses....always have, always will. 
  • 3. Piano
  • I would prefer to be a loved piano in a home, perhaps belonging to a piano teacher. This way I could be played by trained fingers, creating musical masterpieces, as well as little hands, proud over their accomplishment of playing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" perfectly. 
  • 4. Dolphin
  • I have always loved dolphins and their friendly, playful nature. I think I would make a good dolphin. :) 
  • 5. Fairy
  • Who wouldn't want to be a small and sparkly fairy living in the woods? Every little girl's dream at some point, right? 
  • 6. A Kodak Theatre Balcony
  • Oh the performances I would get to see, including the Academy Awards. Oh and Idol too. :D 
  • 7. A Field of Tulips
  • They are beautiful and cheerfully greet the morning, something that I still need to work on myself. 
  • 8. A Rainbow
  • The beauty that appears after a storm and also symbolizes God's promise. What a delight that would be. 
  • 9. A Cherry Tree
  • While I personally hate cherries, I LOVE, LOVE cherry blossoms. 
  • 10. Sleeping Beauty's Castle at Disneyland
  • Well, it is smack dab in the middle of the Happiest Place on Earth.

Head on over to One Thing for more Top Ten Tuesday fun.

Check out my friend, Tiffany's, Top Ten Tuesday post.