CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18

30 Songs That Define Me

In honor of my 30th birthday on the 21st, I compiled 30 songs that define me...and I included a video for each one. Yes, this will be a long post, but since I don't post very much anymore, I figured...why not take up my entire home page with the songs that mean the most to me.

So here is my journey through the past 30 years, in song -





Michael Jackson - Ben


Flashdance - what a feeling


Don McLean - American Pie


Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle



Amy Grant - Breath Of Heaven


Counting Crows - Sullivan Street


Counting Crows - Time and Time Again

Counting Crows, Time and Time

Again


| MySpace Video


Mariah Carey - Music Box


Newsies - Seize The Day


Casper soundtrack - Remember Me That Way


Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden (Jerry Maguire)


Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles


Letters To Cleo - Awake

Letters To Cleo -

Awake


RegalT | MySpace Video



Grease Medley


Sara Groves - Hello Lord


Sarah Maclachlan - Blackbird


Our Lady Peace - Story About A Girl


Ginny Owens - If You Want Me To



Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved


Moulin Rouge - come what may


Natalie Grant - The Real Me



Lee Ann Womack - I hope You Dance -

BarlowGirl - Never Alone


Third Day - You Are So Good To Me


Thousand Foot Krutch - Breathe You In


Christina Aguilera - Save Me From Myself



Superchick - Stand In The Rain


Warren Barfield - Love Is Not A Fight


Martina Mcbride - In My Daughter's Eyes


Dixie Chicks - Godspeed Sweet Dreams