CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16

I Am The Queen of Indecisiveness

The other day, I wrote a quick post telling my hundreds of few readers that my blog would soon be password protected. It was brought on by a post that I recently read about a mom blogger who had discovered that there were tons of pictures of herself and her children on a site run by some scary dude or something...I don't know all of the details.

I do know that I mainly write on this blog for the grandparents as well as GG and Papa..and for my 4 or 5 readers or so, who I do appreciate greatly. :-) Since it's primarily for the family, I like to post pictures and videos of my kids, but I don't want to be putting them into harms way at the same time.

But for now, I am going to keep my blog as is. I won't use a password just yet. But I may consider it at a later date.

:-)I am sorry if my post was hard to follow...I feel the writing is not the best. Blame it on my Sudafed brain, okay?!?!?