CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15

Just Checking In...

I know time flies, but it seems the past month has gone by in the blink of an eye. I am so sorry that I have been neglecting my blog. I know that when I do, it's hard on all of our family that live in a different state. They miss hearing the going ons of my kiddos and seeing their adorable faces.

I have been so busy, and I am so sorry for that.

We are all doing wonderfully. On Friday night, we took the kids to a nearby drive-through light display. The kids loved it. There were lots of smiles and ooos and aaahhhhsss. On Saturday, the kiddos and I went to Tiff's, so that I could work on some sewing projects. (I decided a week or so before Christmas, to start making a few items for family members.) It is so like me to procrastinate like that.

They are easy projects though, and it was relaxing and fun this weekend to put aside my daily responsibilities and just sew and create. I made a zipped pouch, crayon roll and am now making a bunch of......well I can't say..it's a secret. :-)

One day this week, I think, the hubby and I are going to have a romantic date night for my birthday, which is the 21st. I have always wanted to eat a 4 course meal at The Melting Pot. Thanks to a gift card from GG and a really great coupon, we are going to head out on the town for dinner and a movie and enjoy The Melting Pot. I think that we are going to see Fireproof at the nearby dollar theater. :-)

I do have a few pictures that I took a couple of weeks ago, of the kids:


This is the mister, 2, using his sister's mirror as a guitar. I think he is going to be my musician. The guitar is his instrument of choice. He is always dancing around, pretending to strum some tunes. Many times he uses his sister's mirror. He rocks out. He sings too. He has a really nice singing voice. :-) His grandma is sending a Playskool guitar his way for Christmas. I have a feeling it will be one of his favorite presents.


Here is the miss, 5, playing with her mac and cheese.

And some smiles from the baby boy (almost 9 months old)