CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15

On my way to where the air is sweet......

As a young child, I loved Sesame Street!! It was definitely one of my FAVORITE shows. I had Sesame Street decor in my room and I even owned two Sesame Street albums - one was in Spanish. Like I said, I LOVED Sesame Street.

As a mom, it delights me when my children enjoy things that I also enjoyed growing up. Sadly, not one of my three kids has the same excitement as I did for Sesame Street.

They don't ever ask to watch it, and if I do put it on, they usually just ignore it.

I'm not quite sure why it saddens me so much that my kiddos aren't dancing around and singing along to the ever popular Sesame Street theme song or counting along with some of my favorite childhood puppets. Oh well.

What about you? Is there something that you remember loving so much as a child that you just can't seem to get your little one enthused about?